It's a baby Rodney!
It's a baby Rodney!

I had a life changing experience a week or so ago. I accompanied Kerry to the Manly radiology unit to have a large growth in her abdomen checked out. Imagine our surprise when we discovered a small person in there. Ultrasound machines are fantastic contraptions. Our first go on one of these allowed us to see out first offspring in it's full glory, wriggling and turning around inside it's Mummy like a goodun. We could see it's heart beating away at 136bpm and even the stomach and kidneys (we were looking to see it there was any liquid in the stomach - this is a good sign, apparently). Default position for a baby Tubby when killing time seems to be lying on it's back, knees in the air, feet crossed with arms waving about all over the place.

we left, clutching out baby photos (which really didn't do the experience justice, BTW...)

Release date, early January.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Leah said…
Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me about yourself. I just came upon your blog because I was looking for pictures of Iguazu. I love to travel and wish to do more in the future. How do you go about traveling so much? Who is your travel companion? Please tell me more, I'm very interested in how you're spending your time traveling!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.